You can list your product with following details:-
- Product Images & Gallery
- Product Pricing for retail and business customers
- Product Bulk Discount
- Product Classification & Payment Offers
- Product Type, Categories & Attributes
- Product Bargaining Price
- Product SEO Keywords
- Product Shipping Details
- Product Return and Warranty Policy
- Product Visibility Status
Adding New Product
Log in to your seller dashboard
Click on the Products menu
Click on ‘Add New Product’ A blank page opens up to add new product
Add the details as indicated.
Bargain Feature: In case you want to allow bargaining for your product then you should fill in the ‘Minimum Acceptable Price’. If you fill up this filed then a buyer will be able to bargain the price of this product. Our automated system will sell the product above or at the ‘Minimum Acceptable Price’. Leave it blank if you do not want to offer the bargaining on this product.
Once done click on the Create Product.
Edit Product : A new page of edit product will open up to fill in more details. You can edit the product anytime from the product list on your dashboard.
Service Classification : Any product can be classified for services in three ways:
- DYP : Do Your Self Product : Normal product with no services offered. This is the default
- ISP : Integrated Service Product. This is a product/package, cost of which includes the cost of installation services as well. The seller is required to install the product post delivery. Once a product is classified as ISP, the product is only visible to buyers local to the seller as per the service range of the seller. The range of services is required to be filled up in the ‘Service Range’ in SETTINGS>STORE. Default is 50Km. For Terms of Installation Services Click Here..
- OSP: Optional Service Product. This is a product/package, cost of which does not include the cost of installation service. You are required to mention the service cost separately in case of OSP. Buyer will have an option to ask for service. In that case the service cost will also be added to the final product cost. If a buyer opts for the service then only the local sellers will be visible to him as per the ‘Service Range’ set by the seller.
Payment Classification : Seller has an option to either ask for full payment upfront or progressive payment can be offered to attract the customer.
- FPP : Full Payment Plan.
- PPP : Part Payment Plan. The seller can ask for the payment in max three installments. Pay on Order, Pay on Material Delivery and Pay before Installation. In case of ISP all three fields are enabled. However in case of DYP/OSP only first two fields are enabled. In case of OSP the Pre-Service charges are picked up from the OSP charges fields.
B2B Pricing : Following screen shows the B2B pricing that can be set in case you wish to offer different pricing to the different segment of the business customers.
Inventory Management : Here you can set your inventory accounting units
B2B Settings : Here you can manage the settings of your B2B listing. Enable the tiered pricing and add custom information for various groups.
SEO & Specifications : Here you can manage the Search Engine Optimization with focus keywords and specifications of your product
Shipping : Here you can set the shipping details for this product. For setting of shipping charges please visit page Setting Shipping Methods & Charges
Linked Products: Here you can set the linked and cross selling products from the drop down list of your existing products
Attributes : Here you can set the attributes of your products. You can chose from the pre-existing list of attributes or type your own
Discount Options: Here you can set the bulk discounts for the customers.
RMA: Return and Warranty Settings. Here you can set the RMA policy for this product.
You can also set the Global RMA policy which shall be applicable for all of your products. SETTINGS>RMA
This global policy will be visible to the buyers for all the products unless overridden by that specific product.
You can override the default global RMA policy for the product as required by clicking the check box in the RMA option. Once you check the box following screen is visible:
Now you set the RMA policy specific for that product.
Miscellaneous Options : Here you can see the product published status and also hide your product from the marketplace listing. You can also set a personalized purchase note for for your buyer.
You can view your recent added product in the list of the products in the dashboard and manage them from here.