This page standardizes the lighting circuits count of the home automation packages for better understanding by the buyer and quick selling.
The seller may add other mandatory/additional items or accessories as needed as needed or as per his marketing style.
Transparency is expected for the benefit of the buyer.
Any packages/kits/product can be listed as:-
- Included Service Product (ISP) : The kit cost includes material + Service + After Sales Support(if any)
- Option Service Product (OSP) : The kit cost incudes material only. The service cost is provided separately and is added only if the buyer opts for the service. The advantage of listing in this way is that the kit can be sold with or without service.
- Do It Yourself Product (DYP): The kit cost includes material only. No service cost is mentioned anywhere.
Home Automation Packages are to be created and listed as :-
- Starter : One Room
- 1 BHK : One Bedroom Hall Kitchen set
- 2 BHK : Two Bedrooms Hall Kitchen set
- 3 BHK : Three Bedrooms Hall, Dining, Kitchen set
Let the beginners have an hands on experience with Home Automation systems. It can start from a room and scale up later.
Lighting Automation(04-06 Circuits) taken for room
One Bedroom Hall Kitchen
Lighting Automation (08-12 Circuits) worked out as follows:
01 Bed Room : 04-06 Light Circuits
01 Living Hall: 04-06 Light Circuits
Two Bedroom Hall Kitchen
Lighting Automation (12-18 Circuits) worked out as follows:
02 Bed Room : 04-06 Light Circuits each
01 Living Room : 04-06 Light Circuits
Three Bedroom Hall Kitchen
Lighting Automation (20-30 Circuits) worked out as follows:
03 Bed Room : 04-06 Light Circuits each
01 Dining Room : 02-04 Light Circuits
01 Living Room : 06-08 Light Circuits