- Insert Into Switch Board Connected With Existing Switch.
- The advantages at a glance:
- Encrypted radio with AES method with 128-bit encryption used. AES stands for Advanced Encryption Standard, it is a symmetrical encryption method that is recognized worldwide as being secure. The system security key is assigned using the rolling code procedure.
- 868 MHz radio frequency – for secure transmission
Bidirectional data transfer – feedback on the operating status Actuators can not only be controlled, they can also call up the current status of the devices and issue acknowledgments for control commands sent.
- The optional use of the bidirectional actuator is made possible by the gateway MINI.
suitable for retrofitting: quickly installed – without dirt, without new cables!
Freely placeable wireless wall switches in the matching switch range design On glass, granite, even next to the shower – simply stick on or clip into multiple frames.
- Radio receiver with field strength detection This means that the radio signal can be excluded as a source of error during the installation.
- Max. 150 m range (free field)
Radio receiver with 5-wire connection available
Simple integration / combination in conventional conventional circuits possible with minimal installation effort.
enables comfortable control. The whole house with the radio hand-held transmitter and with the Kopp.
- Home Control app on a mobile device at any time. Also ideal for people with limited mobility.
- Control can be expanded flexibly at any time.
Kopp Germany – Wireless Double Switches (Warranty-20 Years)Product Code: SHM6570
Product Class: OSP
Sold By: Delhi Home Automation
- RF-receiver 2 channel/4-wire, serial switch/ shutter control, 2 x 1,800 W, 2 x 8 A, integrated field
- IP20 | 868 MHz | 230 V~ | 50 Hz | 2 x 1.800 W.
- Wireless-wall-switch, 2 receiver group controllable, incl. rocker pad, wall mounting plate and
- 1-fold cover frame, Battery Operated.
- Controls the Kopp Relays Wirelessly. no wiring needed.
- 150 m | CR2032 | 868 MHz | IP20