A smoke detector is an electronic fire-protection device that automatically senses the presence of smoke, as a key indication of fire, and sounds a warning to building occupants.
Central Hub Based, Home Automation Systems, Retro-Fit, Safety & Security Sensors, Smoke Sensors, Technology, Z-Wave
Fibaro Smoke Sensor FGSD-002Central Hub Based, Home Automation Systems, Retro-Fit, Safety & Security Sensors, Smoke Sensors, Technology, Z-Wave
Fibaro Smoke Sensor FGSD-002
- The Fibaro Smoke Sensor Is A Universal, Optical Z-Wave Smoke Detector.
- Fire Alarm Is Signaled By Sound, Visual Indicator Blinking And By Sending Z-Wave Alarm And Control Commands.
- The Optical Sensor Detects Smoke At An Early Stage Of Fire, Often Before Flames
- Appear And Temperature Starts To Rise Significantly.
- Moreover The Device Has A Built-In Temperature Sensor, Which Is Programmable Indicator Of Exceeding Set
- Temperature Level.
- The Fibaro Smoke Sensor Is Designed To Be Placed On A Wall Or Ceiling.
- Visual Indicator Signals Fire, Operating Mode And Is Used To See If Device Is Within The Z-Wave Network.
- The Smoke Sensor Is Designed To Operate In Confined Spaces,
- Under Normal Conditions (Lacking Smoke, Dust, Condensed Water Vapor).