A smart home is a residence that uses internet-connected devices to enable an integrated remote monitoring and management of appliances and systems, such as lighting, security, air conditioning, heating etc
Smart home technology, also often referred to as home automation or domotics (from the Latin “domus” meaning home), provides home owners security, comfort, convenience and energy efficiency by allowing them to control smart devices, often by a smart home app on their smartphone or other networked device. A part of the internet of things (IoT), smart home systems and devices often operate together, sharing consumer usage data among themselves and automating actions based on the homeowners’ preferences. Listed here are the best of the wireless and retrofit systems coming in two configurations : with a central Hub/Controller and without central Hub as explained at the respective sections.
Shop Here for Choicest of Home Automation Systems and Devices.
Do It Yourself, Non Hub Systems, Retro-Fit, Smart Security, Technology, Video Door Bell, Wi-Fi
Ava Video Door Phone DP-104 Sip IPDo It Yourself, Non Hub Systems, Retro-Fit, Smart Security, Technology, Video Door Bell, Wi-Fi
Ava Video Door Phone DP-104 Sip IP
- Remove Your Existing Door Bell.
- You Will Then See At Least Two Wires In Your Wall. Ignore It.
- Connect Power Adapter To The DP-104 SIP IP Video Door Phone That Not Build-In PoE To Power It And Mount It Near To Your Door.
- Connect The DP-104 To Your Internet Router Using Ethernet Cable.
- Done! You Will Now Receive Instant Alerts With Sound On Your Smartphone Or Tablet If Someone Pushes The Call Button Of DP-104 Door Phone, You Can See And Talk With Your Visitor In Real-Time.
- You Can Also Use Your Smart Phone To Remote Monitoring The Activities At Your Door.
- It Is As Simple As That You Can See Your Visitors, Speak With Them And Open The Door By Smartphone Or Tablet ,From Anywhere In The World.
- Support IOS & Android
The V-Bell App Is Available On Android and IOS Smartphones And Tablets.
- Suitable For Elderly & Children
When People Use The Intercom The Most Important Thing Is To know Who Is In Front Of Your
Door. Just One Finger Touch The Screen Of Smartphone Then You Can See The Visitor Image.
V-Bell IP Door Phone And APP Combines Convenience And Security – at Any Age
- Free Monthly Charge
Download And Use The V-Bell APP Is Free Charge.
- Can Be Shared And Used With Family Members
You Can Share Your DP-104 SIP IP Video Door Phone With Your Family Via The V-Bell
Smartphone / Tablet V-Bell APP Function. You Can Also Cancel The Sharing Function At Any