In the last article, we discussed the number of languages and dialects supported by Alexa.
Now let’s see how you can change the languages on your Amazon Echo.
To change the language on your Amazon Echo, first, you will need to have the Alexa app on your smartphone. You can download and install it from the app store/play store.
Once you have the app on your devices,
Follow these steps to change Alexa language:–
- Open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Open the menu “More” ☰ on the main page.
- Now select “Settings”.
- Click on “Device Settings” by scrolling down the page.
- Now you need to choose the device for which you need to change the language.
- Here you can select the language you want.
It will take few minutes for Alexa to set up the new language and then you will be fine to use it.
Now you can use your device in the language you selected.