Recently Amazon brought a massive change in its voice assistant devices as it introduces a masculine voice option- ziggy in Amazon Alexa devices.
Alexa is amazon’s first assistant but now it offers two for a better experience for its users.
STEPS TO CHANGE THE VOICE
- Go to the Alexa App on your smartphone. Make sure your device is paired and connected with the app before the change.
- Ensure the Alexa App and Amazon Echo or smart home devices are up to date.
- Go to Settings and choose Devices.
- Choose Echo & Alexa, then look for the voice options.
- Choose between Alexa and Ziggy.
Alternatively, users can call out to Alexa and have the voice changed by saying “Alexa, please change your voice.” After this, it would be Ziggy who will answer your calls.
So what are you waiting for, go and try this voice in your smart device and have a new rounded experience.